We are supported by our readers. We may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you if you buy through a link on this page. Learn more.
If you travel for work, are going to interviews, attend a lot of business meetings, or just like keeping your documents well-organized, then a high-quality leather padfolio or portfolio can help you look more professional and multitask more efficiently.
Even if you mostly work from home, it doesn’t mean you can’t own a sleek leather padfolio to help you keep organized. And if you have an online meeting or an interview, you’ll always know where to find your notes and look classy no matter what.
Here’s our comprehensive guide to help you choose the best leather padfolio or portfolio among the huge variety of colors and designs available out there. Check out our favorite picks below.
The Best Leather Padfolios and Portfolios
- STYLIO Padfolio/Resume Portfolio Folder
- Wundermax Zippered Portfolio Binder
- AZXCG Vintage Leather Handmade Professional Padfolio
- Mymazn Document and Resume Folder
- COSSINI Premium Business Portfolio with Zipper
- KomalC Leather Business Portfolio & Personal Organizer
- Moonster Leather Padfolio
- Toplive Padfolio 3-Ring Binder
- Maruse Personalized Italian Leather Executive Padfolio
- NERO MANETTI Zippered Vegan Leather Padfolio
Table of Contents
If you don’t know where to start from or simply want to check whether a padfolio is your thing or not, this Stylio leather portfolio is an excellent choice. And what’s more, the price is one of its most appealing features.
It’s a very elegant and multifunctional leather portfolio with everything you need to arrange your most important documents when you’re off for a meeting or like keeping things organized. The Stylio padfolio can fit easily into your bag or briefcase without taking too much space. And it also comes with a 1-year warranty.
The only thing you might find a bit inconvenient is that its main inner pocket can be too tight if you put too many papers in it.
- Premium Synthetic Leather
- Letter Sized & A4
- V-line card holder
- Versatile pen slot
- Brand: Stylio
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 9.8 x 0.6 inches
- 1-year guarantee
- Elegant design
- The main inner pocket might be too tight
If you want to take your business game up a notch, the Wundermax vegan leather padfolio is exactly what you need. Apart from having multiple smaller inner pockets, it can also hold your 12.9”.
Whether you are a student, a business owner, or an entrepreneur, this zippered leather padfolio will help you keep up with your lifestyle and stay more productive during busy workdays. It’s unisex and will look lovely with most outfits. And what’s more important, it comes with a lifetime warranty. If you’re unsatisfied with this product at any point, you can get a refund and keep it.
Since this padfolio has many pockets and can fit quite a bit of stuff, make sure you don’t overload it if you don’t want it to look too bulky.
- Vegan leather
- Left-hand friendly
- Tablet holder up to 12.9”
- Brand: Wundermax
- Item Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10.7 x 1.3 inches
- Lifetime warranty
- Sleek design
- 12 pockets
- It’s quite thick
If you’re hunting for a handcrafted padfolio made out of premium luxury leather, the AZXCG 3-ring binder portfolio should be one of your top choices.
This professional padfolio organizer has a classic vintage look and can fit both your work documents and a 13-inch laptop. Even if you work from home, the AZXCG genuine leather portfolio can be a nice addition to your daily work setup. And did we mention that you can also customize it with engraved initials as well as enjoy the lifetime warranty?
However, if you have a habit of using your padfolio as a writing surface, you might not find this one particularly suitable for that.
- Full-grain cowhide leather
- Fits up to 13-inch tablet/laptop
- Fits up to 120 sheets A4-size
- 4 well-designed pockets
- Brand: AZXCG
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 10.6 x 1.6 inches
- Innovative design
- Made of 27 time-honored handcraft technique
- Lifetime warranty
- The interior board is not strong enough to provide the ability to write on top of the closed portfolio
If you want to add more professionalism and color to your new business look, the Mymazn turquoise leather padfolio will satisfy these requirements in no time.
This premium faux leather portfolio doesn’t have too many compartments, yet it has all the necessary pockets, including a clear window to keep notes organized in one place. It also comes with a strong spring clip that can hold up to 80 pages of paper. And if you want to stick to more classic colors, there are four more to choose from.
Just be aware that you might notice a slight faux leather smell initially, but it should disappear with time.
- Premium faux leather
- Combination of clipboard and folder
- Magnetic strap
- The front cover can be folded back
- Brand: Mymazn
- Item Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 12.68 x 9.84 x 0.91 inches
- Various inside pockets
- 5 different colors
- Customization and wholesalers are welcome
- Might have a slight smell at the beginning
Are you ready to get your hands on a high-quality portfolio made of luxurious PU vegan leather? Then ask no more. Cossini premium leather padfolio is an affordable upgrade to both your business look and your office.
This smooth leather portfolio has a tablet pocket, pen and cardholders, and even a solar calculator if you ever decide to use it. Plus, it will also protect your documents and gadgets from rain, snow, dust, water, and even those unfortunate coffee spills. The Cossini leather padfolio is crafted by European designers and is sophisticated enough to help you express yourself in the best way possible.
Although this padfolio is a great deal, it gets pretty bulky once you fill it in with too many documents and gadgets.
- Luxurious PU leather
- Fully solar cell calculator
- Stylish metal zippers
- Brand: COSSINI
- Item Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.04 x 13.58 x 1.57 inches
- Helps you multitask
- Can carry a whole suite of supplies
- Gets heavy & bulky when papers added
If you love to stay classy wherever you go, KomalC vintage leather padfolio won’t let you down. Made out of the finest buffalo leather, this portfolio will help you stay focused and achieve your business aspirations with ease.
With a pocket for a notepad, a pocket for checkbooks, another pocket for small papers, 1 pen slot, and an ID/card slot, this luxury full-grain leather padfolio is all you need to nail your next business meeting or exam, even if it’s via a Zoom call. And what’s more, this product is covered by a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
Even though this portfolio has a sleek design, the leather finish might sometimes stain the paper, so better use sheet protectors for the valuable documents.
- Genuine full-grain buffalo leather
- Vintage-inspired look
- Fits a laptop
- 4 different colors
- Brand: KomalC
- Item Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.7 x 1 inches
- 12-month warranty
- Rich classy look
- The leather’s finish might stain the paper
Here’s another unique padfolio handmade from soft and supple brown genuine buffalo leather. It can definitely help you put your best foot forward in a meeting, presentation, or interview.
This padfolio has a rustic leather look and has enough pockets to fit the essential documents. Measuring 13″ x 10″, it will still fit effortlessly into your bag or briefcase. Also, your purchase can help protect children in Zambia, Africa, as the company donates a percentage of their profits to Tehila, a non-profit organization, which promotes the prevention of child cruelty.
The only feature this leather padfolio lacks is a zipper. So, be careful when you carry it in your hands to avoid things falling out of it.
- 100% handmade buffalo leather
- Beautiful, rich, earthy scent
- Rustic look
- 2 leather pen holder loops
- Brand: Moonster
- Item Weight: 1.54 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.8 x 13 inches
- Fits nicely into your bag or briefcase
- Ethically sourced and handmade
- 2 v-shaped pockets for business cards
- Doesn’t zip closed
If you’re looking for a leather padfolio that is a binder at the same time, search no more. A Toplive padfolio 3-ring binder is a perfect choice for any business professional or student.
This PU leather portfolio folder can fit 8.5 by 11-inch letter size notepads and 3-ring hole punched notebooks, folder, and notebook paper. There’s also another interior sleeve for loose documents or unpunched sheets. Plus, the manufacturer guarantees a one-year warranty. What else can you ask for?
The only drawback is that the latch is too stiff, making it a bit harder to use.
- High-quality PU leather
- 3 1-inch rings
- Document and notepad sleeves
- Interior sleeve for loose documents
- Brand: Toplive
- Item Weight: 1.37 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 13.19 x 11.02 x 1.69 inches
- 1-year warranty
- Reinforced stitching
- The latch is extremely stiff, making it harder to use
If you’re ready to spend a few more dollars on a 100% handmade Italian leather padfolio, the Maruse personalized portfolio is a perfect choice.
This luxury Italian leather padfolio will help you keep your documents tucked away safely, stylishly, and elegantly. It can fit a 13.3’’ Macbook or a 12.9” tablet as well as all the documents you might need for work. Plus, you can add up to 3 monogrammed initials to the bottom right corner of your padfolio, making it a unique and cherished gift for yourself.
The tiny drawback is that the zipper might be a little stiff at the beginning. However, once you touch this luxurious leather, you’ll forget about everything else.
- Genuine full-grain Italian calf leather
- Metal zip-around closure
- Brand: Maruse
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
- Can add up to 3 monogrammed initials
- Durable construction
- Elegantly lined writing pad
- The zipper is a little stiff
If you’re searching for an executive leather padfolio, the NERO MANETTI brand is the one to opt for. It’s one of the greatest combinations of price and quality on the market.
This vegan leather padfolio has 13 different pockets and includes a free adhesive phone wallet, business card wallet, and 8.5 x 11-inch 50-page notepad. Also, it’s slim and yet big enough to safely store what you need in a compact, stylish, and travel-friendly way. This business organizer will help you make the best first impression both in person and via a video call.
The minor disadvantage is that the leather is quite slippery, so just hold it tight and be more careful carrying it around.
- PU vegan leather
- Light and functional
- Self-adhesive phone sleeve
- 50-page ruled notepad
- Brand: NERO MANETTI
- Item Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 10.8 x 1.1 inches
- Dual zipper for extra convenience & accessibility,
- 13 convenient pockets
- Padded pocket for a laptop
- It’s rather slippery
Things to Consider Before Buying a Leather Padfolio
Is it genuine or faux leather?
If you prefer real leather, then be ready to pay a bit extra since genuine leather padfolios are more expensive, yet they might last you longer and look better. However, suppose you want your portfolio to have a leather look but don’t want to buy real leather because of ethical issues. In that case, there are quite a few high-quality vegan leather padfolios that look no worse than genuine leather ones.
How big is it?
Choose your new padfolio according to your needs. If you need it only to store a few important papers, then don’t go for the bulky one that is meant to carry stocks of documents. Also, if you plan to carry it in your bag or briefcase, ensure it fits nicely without taking all the space inside it.
Does it have a laptop/tablet sleeve?
Some padfolios are meant only for documents and notebooks. However, if you want to be able to carry your laptop or tablet in it, go for one that has enough space and is big enough to carry your gadgets too.
Does it zip?
Some portfolios look more like folders and don’t have a zip around them. Yet, if you want to fit documents, cards, pens, and gadgets, you should better choose one that zips to avoid losing your important papers and keep them more organized.
How many inner and outer pockets does it have?
Having multiple pockets is great if you know you can find the reason to use them. It helps you keep all the small and big documents in place and find what you need much easier. However, if you don’t need a padfolio with tons of pockets, choose a simpler one that would suit your specific business needs.
Is it water-resistant?
If you want to avoid ruining important documents because of unfortunate coffee and tea spills, make sure you buy a water-resistant leather padfolio. It’ll save you from stress and extra hassle.
Does it have a warranty?
Even though padfolios are pretty affordable, it’s still good to know that you can return or exchange them in case you notice some defects or simply don’t like something about them. Quite a few manufactures value their customers and would let you get a refund if you reach out to them.
Can you engrave initials on it?
If you want your new leather padfolio to be unique or simply want to give it as a personalized gift to someone, go for one that offers this service. Sometimes, it’s already included in the price, and sometimes you need to just pay a little extra for that. But it’s definitely worth it.
Benefits of Leather Padfolios and Portfolios
A leather padfolio is a great office accessory or a gift for busy business people, students, graduates, or even remote workers. If you’re still hesitant about which one to opt for, here are some of the benefits you should consider:
- It can help you multitask better.
- It can keep your documents well-organized.
- It can fit all the important papers and gadgets in one place.
- It can help you make a great first impression.
- It can help you enhance your business look.
- It can be a great gift for any professional.
- It can protect your documents from getting wet.
- It can help you stay focused and productive.
Final Thoughts on the Best Leather Portfolio and Padfolio
From color, material, design, and functionality, there are many things you should pay attention to when choosing a high-quality leather padfolio that would suit all your requirements. And, of course, it can take you quite a bit of time before you manage to choose one. So, here are a few essential things you should remember when buying one:
- If you want to use your padfolio to store both documents and gadgets, choose a bulkier one that is sturdy enough to keep them all.
- If you don’t mind spending extra dollars on a padfolio, go for a handmade one from genuine leather.
- If you don’t want to ruin your documents and gadgets, make sure the portfolio is water-resistant.
- If you plan to store documents and things of various shapes in your padfolio, ensure it has enough pockets.
- If you don’t want to carry it in your hands all the time, first, check whether it fits into your bag or briefcase.